If you are Celebrating Independence Day in the Lake Elsinore area this year there is plenty to plan for! Check out the We Love America Festival as it will be a spectacular gathering of the community. A tribute to our active military, veterans, and first responders.
Pack up the family and head to the North End Parking Lot of the Outlets at Lake Elsinore to enjoy a day filled live entertainment, music, art, a fun zone for kids, locally brewed beer and plenty of food vendors to select from.
Celebrate Independence Day Saturday, July 6 from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Costs: Free RSVP, $14.00 VIP Entry, $8.00 VIP Parking
Reserve Your Tickets Today!
Live Music Lineup
- 2:00 National Anthem – Color Guard
- 2:30-3:30 School of Rock
- 3:45-4:45 Charlie Millikin
- 5:00-6:30 The Black Stripes
- 6:45-8:15 Matchbox Twenty Too
- And More!
Food & Beer to enjoy
- Locally brewed beer from Craft Brewery and Inland Wharf Brewing CO will be available in the Beer Garden
- All Day Food Trucks Include: Maximum Overdrive, Q’s Tacos, The Deli Doctor, Salt N’ Pepper Truck, Ivibe Coffee, Cali’s Flaming Grill, and Churro Boss
Fun Zone & Art
- Art auction provided by Studio395
- Crafts and Painting for Kids
- Face Painting
- Balloon Art
- Make Thank You cards to be sent to our active military
- Water Slides
- Bounce Houses
Browsing & Shopping
- Over 90 Different Local Businesses and Vendors to shop from
The Lake Elsinore We Love America Festival!
17600 Collier Avenue
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Are you looking to buy your dream home in Lake Elsinore, California?
If you are a home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Lake Elsinore real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!