Welcome to Harveston
You found the right website if you are searching for homes for sale in Harveston. Our website has EVERY Harveston home for sale in CALIFORNIA listed with Multi-Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("MRMLS").
Harveston is a premier master-planned community located in the northern edge of Temecula on the border with Murrieta. Established in 2003, Harveston instantly became one of Temecula’s most prestigious communities.
Harveston is comprised of single family homes, condos, apartments, shops, and schools that are centered around a 17 acre park and community lake. The lake allows residents to enjoy paddleboating, catch-and-release fishing and features an amphitheater where residents can enjoy special events year-round. If your ideal neighborhood features white picket fences, lush landscaping, flower lined greenbelts and footpaths, then this is the place for you.
If you are a Harveston home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Harveston real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
If you considering selling your Harveston home, we utilize the latest, cutting-edge, real estate marketing tools to expose your property to the widest range of potential buyers. We are here to get your house aggressively marketed to sell as quickly as possible and for the best price! Our goals are to help you get your Harveston home sold, put you in the strongest negotiating position as possible, and to make it easier for you and reduce surprises.
- Lakeside Living Simplified
- Temecula California’s premier master-planned community.
- 17 Acre Lake and Park
- Community clubhouse on the lake.
- 19+ acre sports park w/2 lighted baseball diamonds & 2 football/soccer fields
- Dedicated walking/biking paths
- Junior olympic sized community pool, spa & splash park
- Dedicated elementary school – Ysabel Barnett School
- Walking distance to Chaparral High School – Directly across the street from Harveston
- Parks, parks & more parks